The Sprite Club is ready for Monday the 1st of February which will be our first General Meeting for 2021.
Over the break the Committee has been busy putting together a calendar of events for 2021, plus adding some interesting events for later in the year and revisiting some that we did not run due to COVID-19 and everything else. Find out more about these events at the meeting.
Also if you have a Club Registered vehicle time is running out to have your Log Book and rego papers stamped, as your Membership and rego will have expired on the 31st December 2020.
If you are attending there are a number of COVID-19 requirements you need to be aware of. These include:
• Do not attend the Centre if you are:
• Experiencing cold and flu like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and/or shortness of breath
• Has a chronic medical condition and/or weakened immune system and has not sought advice from a health care professional prior to attending.
• Practice physical distancing where possible, stay 1.5m apart
• Wash hands or use sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the premises.
• Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
There will be the usual QR Code and sign in as you enter the building. Please abide by these regulations as they assist the Sprite Club in meeting the COVID-19 requirements that we have to adhere to while conducting the meeting – thanks for your assistance.