Just a reminder of the Historic Registration procedures, as we’ve has a few log books sent in without appropriate supporting documents… Rego Papers!
REMINDER TO ALL CLUB REGISTERED VEHICLE OWNERS
Sprite Club membership expires on the 31st December 2017.
If you have a Club Registered Vehicle or a vehicle that is eligible for Club Registration, the requirements for this registration system are:
- You must be a Financial Member of a recognised Car Club. EG Sprite Club of SA
- You must have your Log Book signed and stamped to show you are a Financial Member.
- You must have had your vehicle inspected within the past three years
- You must have the current Registration Paper Signed and Stamped to state that you have a Log Book and you are a Financial Member.
- If the vehicle has extensive modifications an DPTI Exemption Certificate is required
Without these completed you are deemed to be driving an Unregistered and Uninsured Vehicle.
The Current Fine for this offence is $750.00.
Logbooks can be signed at Monthly meetings by either GORDON BOYCE or DON CARDONE.
Please Bring the Following Items:
- Membership Subscription and completed membership forms download here
- Current Log Book
- Current Registration Papers
- $5.00 for the New Log Book (If required)
Subs can be paid at the meeting or alternatively you can EFT your Subs to the Club’s Bank account. See the website for details.
If unable to attend the meeting the above items can be posted to the Club Register for processing.
If mailing Please enclose a Stamped, Self-Addressed Envelope for Return Mailing.
Log Books and Registration Papers can be posted to:
GORDON BOYCE 46 AYTON AVENUE FULHAM SA 5024 PH:83564594
DON CARDONE 7 BAKEWELL STREET TUSMORE SA 5065