Now the Crows have won, you can all come to the Annual Dinner, numbers are down a little, so please support the club and get some return for your membership fees!
Venue: The Unley Hotel at 27 Unley Road, Parkside. Checkout their website: http://www.theunley.com.au/
We will be upstairs in the Unley patio restaurant. Please note that there is no lift, only stairs.
Date: Saturday 16th September, 2017
Time: 6.00pm for 6.30pm. The bar will be open upstairs at 6pm.
What: 3 Course sit down dinner. If you have special dietary requirements please let the staff know when you arrive.
Cost: The cost is $35 per head. This is after some sponsorship from a friendly accounting firm “that sounds like a car company ” 🙂
Drinks can be purchased from the Bar.
Payment: Payment of $35 ph direct to the Club’s bank account will be used as your booking confirmation. (This will also make finance arrangements easier on the night and so thanks for your co-operation and understanding.) If you can’t manage that let us know that your coming and we can sort it out on the night! email@example.com
Account Name: THE SPRITE CLUB OF SA INC.
Account Number: 20-743-2628
the Menu is fantastic
– Roasted red pepper & Paprika arancini w Gremolata
– Chicken satays w spicy coconut sauce
– Haloumi Cigars w Brik Pastry & Salsa verde Housemade dip with chargrilled artisan bread
– 200g Sirloin steak w chimmi churri, triple cooked potatos, toasted corn cob & lemon butter
– Spice rubbed chicken breast, butternut pumpkin,crispy black beans, corn & salsa verde
– Atlantic salmon w confit tomato, cucumber, mint, baby spinach and kipfler potato salad w lime & pomegrante dressing
– Tomato & asparagus tart, w charred asparagus, confit tomato, balsamic onions, caramelised onion ,danish fetta, baby spinach & an orange dressing
-White chocolate cheesecake, macadamia snow, sous vide white chocolate ganache, candied orange & mango icecream.
– Strawberry yoghurt pannacotta, lemon shortbread, textured purple butterfly tea, drunken strawberries, young mint & double cream