All Members please note that the Annual General Meeting of the Sprite Club of South Australia will be held on Monday 2nd November at 8.00pm at the Fullarton Park Community Centre, 411 Fullarton Road, Fullarton Park.
All committee positions will be declared vacant, so if you would like to join the committee and assist in the running of the Sprite Club of SA please think about nominating or volunteering at the AGM. Talk to any of the committee if you are interested or require further information.
If you are attending there are a number of COVID-19 requirements you need to be aware of. These include:
• Do not attend the Centre if you, or anyone in your group:
• Is experiencing cold and flu like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and/or shortness of breath
• Has a chronic medical condition and/or weakened immune system and has not sought advice from a health care professional prior to attending.
• Practice physical distancing where possible, stay 1.5m apart
• Wash hands or use sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the premises.
• Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
• Avoid lingering in foyers and waiting areas and encourage members to arrive just prior to your starting time and to exit as soon as the event has finished.
If you are the holder of a trophy that was presented last year can you please return these on the night to allow them to be prepared for awarding later in the year.