REMINDER TO ALL CLUB REGISTERED VEHICLE OWNERS
Sprite Club membership expires on the 31st December 2017.
If you have a Club Registered Vehicle or a vehicle that is eligible for Club Registration, the requirements for this registration system are:
- You must be a Financial Member of a recognised Car Club. EG Sprite Club of SA
- You must have your Log Book signed and stamped to show you are a Financial Member.
- You must have had your vehicle inspected within the past three years
- You must have the current Registration Paper Signed and Stamped to state that you have a Log Book and you are a Financial Member.
- If the vehicle has extensive modifications an DPTI Exemption Certificate is required
Without these completed you are deemed to be driving an Unregistered and Uninsured Vehicle.
The Current Fine for this offence is $750.00.