Happy New Year to all of the Sprite Club Members!
The Sprite Club Committee has been busy behind the scenes putting together the 2021 Sprite Club Calendar. This is currently in draft form and we will be posting the final version soon.
While we hope that we will not have the COVID-19 issues that we faced during 2020, the Committee has put in place plans to reduce the risk to members and have planned events that will have a minimal impact if we need to go into lockdown for any reason.
We also ask that you abide by the various regulations that the Club has to meet when conducting events, contract tracing sign-ins, social distancing, personal hygiene, etc and not attending if you are unwell or have any of the recognised symptoms.
Here is a taste of the first couple of months – more details to follow:
- 26th – Australia Day Picnic at the Chabrel’s
- 1st – General Meeting
- 6th – Ice Cream Run
- 14th – Shannons British at The Bend
- 21st – MSCA Presentation Day – Virgara Winery
- 28th – MSCA Supersprint – Round 1 – The Bend West Circuit
- Sprite Club Members Required for Flagging Duties
Gordon Boyce – President and the Committee of the Sprite Club of SA