Due to the current COVID-19 Restrictions we are unable to have our usual Christmas BBQ Meeting on Monday 7th December.
To allow Members to pay their Annual Subscriptions and have their Club Registration Log Books signed and stamped the Committee will be opening the Fullarton Park Community Centre, 411 Fullarton Road, Fullarton Park from 7.00pm.
Please bring the following items to allow a speedy transaction to occur:
- Completed Sprite Club Membership Form
- $50 Membership Fees – Cash or Cheque or EFT Receipt – refer to Club Web Site for Bank details.
- Current Log Book and Registration Papers for signing and stamping
- $5.00 if you require a New Log Book
Due to the COVID-19 Restrictions and advice from the Federation of Historic Motoring Clubs we do not need to inspect vehicles for this year.
Please Note the following COVID-19 Restrictions when entering the Centre:
- All Members attending on the night will be required to sign in using the new QR Code or manually sign-in if they do not have a SmartPhone. Members will also require the mySA GOV app – available on either the App Store or Google Play
- Wash hands or use sanitiser provided when entering and exiting the premises.
- Practice physical distancing where possible, stay 1.5m apart
- Maintain appropriate personal hygiene practices (especially covering coughs and sneezes).
- Please do not enter the Centre if you are experiencing cold and flu like symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, and/or shortness of breath or have a chronic medical condition
If you are unable to attend the night to have your Membership and Log Book renewed, please contact Don Cardone (0411 876 067) or Gordon Boyce (0417 897 905) to arrange an alternative method to complete this process.
Please note that Log Books, etc will not be processed during the Christmas/New Year break, so please ensure you have this completed if you wish to drive your Club Registered Vehicle during this time.