All British Day update

Dear All British Day Entrant,
We have recently posted out all the Gate passes, so hopefully Australia Post will have them to you shortly. We thought it may be beneficial to send you the attached map (click on the map to enlarge it)  showing where you Club will be located on the day to make it easier for you to find your allocated parking spot.
We are aware that a few entrants bring sunshades or marquees. Please ensure that they are weighted down adequately, as we would hate a gust of wind to make a sunshade cause damage on the day. (Sorry pegs cannot be used due to the oval sprinkler system.) A guide for weights is minimum of about 12 kg on each corner of the sunshade.
We are hoping for a mild day for the 10th of February; however, should there be any doubt if the event may be affected by extreme weather a reminder of our hot weather policy is shown below.
  In the event of a catastrophic fire warning for the Echunga district or a forecast temperature for Mt Barker given by the Bureau of Meteorology as at 6.00pm the day before the event of 40 degrees or more, the event will be cancelled. If the event is cancelled, sorry no entry fees will be refunded but memorabilia will be posted out.
We hope to never need to action this; but we will endeavour to email entrants and advise also via our website if the event is to be cancelled.
Kind Regards 
Jamie Sandford Morgan 
President All British Day 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *