The Sprite Club December Meeting always has a Christmas BBQ supplied by the Club prior to the General Meeting.
Time from 6.00pm with the BBQ ready at approx. 6:30 pm at the Fullarton Park Community Centre grounds.
The Club will supply the meat and salads. So please bring chairs and drinks.
The general meeting will commence at 8.00pm and Subs are now due along with Club Registration renewals
Please remember that there has been an increase in Membership Fees this year to $50 for all Membership Types (previously Single and Family)
Inspections for Club Registered Vehicles will be available. Please let Don or Gordon know if you require a vehicle inspection.
REMINDER TO ALL CLUB REGISTERED VEHICLE OWNERS
Sprite Club membership expires on the 31st December 2017.
If you have a Club Registered Vehicle or a vehicle that is eligible for Club Registration, the requirements for this registration system are:
- You must be a Financial Member of a recognised Car Club. EG Sprite Club of SA
- You must have your Log Book signed and stamped to show you are a Financial Member.
- You must have had your vehicle inspected within the past three years
- You must have the current Registration Paper Signed and Stamped to state that you have a Log Book and you are a Financial Member.
- If the vehicle has extensive modifications an DPTI Exemption Certificate is required
Without these completed you are deemed to be driving an Unregistered and Uninsured Vehicle.
The Current Fine for this offence is $750.00.
Logbooks can be signed at Monthly meetings by either GORDON BOYCE or DON CARDONE.
Please Bring the Following Items:
- Membership Subscription and completed membership forms download here
- Current Log Book
- Current Registration Papers
- $5.00 for the New Log Book (If required)
Subs can be paid at the meeting or alternatively you can EFT your Subs to the Club’s Bank account. See the website for details.
If unable to attend the meeting the above items can be posted to the Club Register for processing.
If mailing Please enclose a Stamped, Self-Addressed Envelope for Return Mailing.
Log Books and Registration Papers can be posted to:
GORDON BOYCE 46 AYTON AVENUE FULHAM SA 5024 PH:83564594
DON CARDONE 7 BAKEWELL STREET TUSMORE SA 5065
Due to the 60 Log Books currently in the Sprite Club these are the only methods for Processing Log Books and Registration Papers.